BUILD YOUR FAMILY'S FUTURE
Whether you’re a first home owner or you’re looking to invest, this home is sure to tick all the boxes.
Set on the high side of the street, on a corner block in picturesque Ruse, this immaculate three bedroom brick home offers comfort and privacy.
• 3 good size bedrooms including ceiling fans and built-ins to all
• Spacious tiled lounge area with a built-in bar, perfect for entertaining friends and family
• Separate formal dining area featuring split-system air-conditioning to keep you comfortable year round
• Bright and spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a bonus breakfast bar
• Large bathroom featuring shower, toilet, timber vanity and corner bath
• Internal laundry located in the garage, including a bonus second toilet and basin
• Double garage providing side access and secure entry to the house
• Fully fenced and flat rear yard including a garden shed plus a neatly landscaped front yard
• Fitted with solar panels and the additional security of an alarm system
• Close to schools, local shops, parks and bush walking tracks
This home could be the key to your future. Register to inspect now!
• Water rates per year: $780.00
• Council rates per year: $1,510.40
• Rental potential per week:$400 – $440
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
• If you think this property may suit you, it’s easy to arrange an inspection.
• You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on his page and following the prompts.
• If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 661 m²
- 2 Garage